Wednesday, April 18, 2007

first podcast out of the way!

Yay!

It needed to go out. I've been hanging to it for two months and I did almost no work on it.
Today, I cleaned it up - twice. Audacity crashed towards the end of the first attemt. I rushed the second edit but it's OK.

Then I cleared it up and mixed it with Ardour2 with gates, compressors and whatnots.

Then I exported it, clipped the end using Audacity again, converted it into mp3 with Lame and then I edited the mp3 tags using Amarok and....

I tried to reopen the project in Ardour2 and the damn thing dies on me. Arrrrgh!

Anyway, the first MiniMi episode is out, it's 2:15, with only 1 minute of Eralp talking. Now, that's not long - I am really scared of the long shows I'm planning and I really envy other podcasters, how do they go through all this, it's unbeliveable. Especially Mike of Farpoint Media is MetaGod!

No comments: