Saturday, January 27, 2007

Borders, Cambridge - 200701262040

Here I am again...
Somewhat bored.
Drank some coffee, ate a sandwich, played with Ardour, Jack Rack and Hydrogen. Somehow I've broken my amSynth - it no longer works with Jack - bummer. I have to check the version and where it came from and how on earth I can reset it. It complains about the jack libraries missing or something like that. I need to check it out.

I also have to put a decent media player on this thing, my last attempts to get Amarok work properly failed miserably - this truly sucks.

It's friday, everyone is out clubbing or getting drunk, not a lot of people are in Borders at this time of the day. A couple of University teachers and lots of young but single people - otherwise they wouldn't be here, would they?

Anyway... I have to get going, even with the coffee I'm falling asleep here - I still need to go home.

I have no plans for tomorrow, I suppose I can spare some time to do some Java work, I haven't touched the book since new year. My plans are not going very well. I;ll leave when the songs I have on this machine run out.

Time to go...

No comments: