Friday, January 04, 2008

Podiobooks

I'm back to Podiobooks to see what they have in offer and I am catching up with the books now.

Podiobooks is one of the best things hit the earth - ever. Escape Pod has the short SF story in audio covered, Podiobooks does a great job with the longer products - some of the SF novels are seriously, seriously good but Sturgeon's law apply here too - I think that's expected. In Escape Pod, overall quality percentage is higher but Escape Pod is a reprinter's market, where only the better gets attention as opposed to first print. SF story collection books always tend to have better average quality compared to the magazines.

1 comment:

Evo Terra said...

Oh, I don't know. I think our success rate is a bit higher than Sturgeon allowed for.

But thanks for pimping us all the same!

E.