Saturday, July 05, 2008

20080705 Oxford

I can't believe it is July and I'm into 1/6th of it already.

I'm sitting in starbucks in Oxford again, listening to American Astronaut soundtrack and reading Scalzi's Old Man's War.

The weather wasn't very nice when I rode here but right now it is glorious sunshine and white puffy clouds - filling me with an incredible good mood.

American Astronaut - this movie needs rewatching again, at a high volume. The songs are so good...

I love cumulus clouds...

All these days I've been planning to write something about the American Astronaut and record it but I've been lazy. I need to get my act together and do some more recordings.

Also I have a massive recording I need to clean and edit and put out ASAP. Also getting the guys to contribute more is challenging, maybe I should arrange some more Skype recording sessions soon.

No comments: