Wednesday, December 26, 2007

20071223 11:22 (messages from the past)

Sitting in the Starbucks at Borders in Cambridge.
Had a muffin and a cappucino.
Nice.
Listening to George Hrab ranting about religion - much fun.
Need to do a bit of a shopping and a walk, then back to home and get started on something.
I will be doing a bit of a Java today, I think, unless I derail my plans in some weird way.

Watched a bit of Andromeda yesterday, it's not as bad as I remembered it to be. There was one funny scene where the captain breaks into a weapons cabined and there is a long wig and a huge sword - heheh, great reference to Hercules.

I'm quite bad with names, I can't remember the actor's name or the captains - I watched five eps and can't remember, I think the name is called "Dan Something". Oh well...

No comments: