Sunday, December 16, 2007

New work, new house, new town

I'm moving.
I quit my job. Last day is next Friday.
I am moving to a new town. Because of bad planning, I will have to pay for an extra months rent down here. I have started going through my stuff, deciding on what to get rid of.

I hope the crowd in Freecycle will take the stuff of my hands, otherwise they are ending in the landfill. I don't want to do that.

I am quite excited about the new job and the move. It will cost me. I will miss St. Ives but I quite liked the West Wycombe and High Wycombe looks alright. I hope the work will be interesting. I need to get my ass off the chair and start working on JBoss, EJBss and Oracle in depth. I will start tomorrow. I promise.

NaNoWriMo was an utter failure, I didn't even manage to write a scifaiku a day, leave alone a story every couple of days as I wanted to.

I need to organize myself, spend some time writing and working every day w/o failure + walks and exercise.

I need some stuff done!

No comments: